The second card is a 4 1/4 inch square card with no dimensionals because I wanted to make something that would go through the mail easily and not cost extra postage. I will just use a regular invitation size envelope.
I'm glad that I did my grocery shopping last night before the blizzard hit. We don't have too much snow on the ground yet but they're forecasting snow all day today and 6-8 more inches tomorrow with really high winds so at least I don't have to worry about getting to the store.
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all have safe travels! Thanks so much for stopping.
Supplies (top card):
- Stamps: Artistic Outpost
- Paper: Kraft, Vanilla, Creative Imaginations Winter Woodland
- Ink: Distress Inks Fired brick, Vintage photo, Walnut stain
- Misc: Edge distresser, Embroidery floss, Button, Martha Stewart branch punch, Diamond dust
Supplies (second card):
- Stamps: SU Bud Basics, Papertrey Ink sentiment
- Paper: Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Creative Imaginations Winter Woodland
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Distress Ink Vintage photo
- Misc: Circle punch, Paper piercer, Twinklette clear