Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time for a Girls Getaway!


I made this little coaster box to hold supplies for a Girls Getaway. I covered both sides of 5 coasters with the Marcella K Summer Travel papers and then used my crop-o-dile to punch holes in four of them and thread them together with ribbon to make the box. The Jet-Setter Darling from Clear and Simple Stamps is stamped in Palette Hybrid Noir on white cardstock and colored with Copics. I cut her out and mounted her with pop dots. Inside the box is some body wash, lipgloss, nail polish and an emery board. My bookclub is having an overnight meeting at one of the members cabins next month and I though it would be fun to make these and bring them along. I think I'll tuck some chocolate in them too.

Here's another view

The weather is finally great here in Minnesota. It's sunny and in the 80's. . . perfect! I hope you're enjoying your day. And as always, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh how cute! What a great idea - very sweet, and so nicely done!!

ddc designs said...

Super CUTE!!! Very creative, I'm sure it will be well received! Dotty