Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Billy the Birthday Boy

I'm sorry that my blog has been so neglected lately. The days are passing way too quickly this summer.

Here's a cowboy card I made at a friend's request for a little boys 1st birthday. I love the Billy set from Pink Cat Studio and thought it would be perfect. I stamped Billy in Palette Hybrid black and colored him with Copics. The chipboard star is inked with chalk ink and the 1 is cutout with my cuttlebug (Olivia alphabet, I think) from a recycled cereal box and a layer of red cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will try and post on a more regular basis so I hope you'll stop again!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute!!! Your friend and the recipient will both love it! Your coloring is so awesome.

Melissa said...

This is adorable! I love the colours, great job!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

I love Billy and that star is the perfect touch!!