Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cosmo Cricket and DigiStamp Boutique

So with the lack of power in my studio I haven't done much stamping lately but I was able to put this card together. I love the Early Bird paper collection from Cosmo Cricket so I brought a stack of those papers, the sampler collection pack from Papertrey Ink and a package of Kraft cardstock upstairs and put together some card bases. This morning I colored the adorable Polly with Flower from DigiStamp Boutique using copics, cut her out and added her to the card. I'm lovin' the results.

The electrician will be stopping again today. He's going to give us a quote for upgrading from fuses to circuit breakers and replacing the meter box and meter. Let's hope it's afforable and he can do it right away! Thanks for stopping. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Images - Polly with Flower from DigiStamp Boutique
Paper - White; Papertrey Ink Kraft, Summer Sunrise and Ocean Tides; Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Misc - Copics, Pop dots

No comments: