Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Shower Card

I had a baby shower to attend on Saturday morning so when I woke up on Saturday I headed straight to my craft room to get to work. I love Anna Wight's Bundle of Joy set from Whipper Snapper so I decided on a cow card since the baby is a little girl.


I stamped the cow with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on Neenah paper and colored it with Copics. For the layout, I went with an old stand-by using a Kraft base and a layer of white with some unmarked pink polka dot paper and a strip of Chatterbox paper. For the finishing touches I added the sentiment flag with a bow and button.

Thanks so much for stopping. Happy Stamping!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Bundle of Joy (Anna Wight cling set)
  • Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Paper - Neenah White, Papertrey Kraft, Polka dot (unmarked), Chatterbox
  • Misc - Ribbon, Button, Corner Chomper, Pop dots