Friday, January 29, 2010

Whipper Snapper Valentines

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger this year. I've been trying to eat better this year which means grocery shopping and cooking instead of grabbing takeout or frozen convenience foods so it's cutting into my crafting and blogging time. I guess everything is give and take. I do like to cook and I've tried some really great receipes in the last couple of weeks so I am enjoying it. Just wish my crafting time didn't have to suffer since I do so enjoy that too. Ok, enough about me let's get on with the crafty stuff. How about some Valentines.

Love this little puppy from Whipper Snapper! For the top cards I paired him up with Digital papers from the Tiny Princess Collection from The Digichick. The bottom card uses papers from K&Company's Lovely collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:
Stamps - Sorry Pooch from Whipper Snapper, Misc $1 stamp for sentiment on top card
Paper - Kraft, White, Vanilla, Tiny Princess from The Digichick, K&Company Lovely
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Misc - Rick rack, Ribbon, Button, Nestabilities, Copics

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Good for you for trying to eat better. I've been eating salads at least once a day, sometimes twice to try and be better about veggies.

This image is too cute, I need to work on some Valentine's as well.