Thursday, April 1, 2010

Clear and Simple Stamps April Release

You all know by now that along with the first of the month comes a new Stamp of the Month set and free template from Clear & Simple Stamps. First I'll share the new Stamp of the Month for April: Rock-a-Bye


Don't forget that you can get $1 off the set by entering Discount Code: CSS0410 (valid April 1-30, 2010)

Clear and Simple has also come up with a new Copic Trio: Yellow Green Trio 2 (YG11, YG13, YG17). There is a $4 savings when you purchase the Rock-a-Bye set and the Copic Trio bundle. Also if you enter the Discount Code: CSS0410 you will get the additional $1 savings so it would be $25 for the set and trio of Copics. What a great deal!

Ok, now it's time to share the April Template of the Month designed by Sue Berker for Clear and Simple Stamps. It is a darling Rock-a-Bye Horse. Sue has even posted directions on her blog Sharing What I Love. For my sample I used Clear and Simple Stamps new cardstock color Green with Envy for the base and decorated it with some papers from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy paper pack.

I ran the horse shapes through my cuttlebug with the swiss dot embossing folder before attaching them to the box in center. I also stamped some tissue paper with the star image from the Rock-a-Bye set in Green with Envy ink.
Here's the horse paired with a matching card. I love the idea of presenting a baby gift in the little rocking horse.

Be sure to visit my fellow Design Team members blogs for more inspiration and samples of the Rock-a-Bye HorseTemplate.

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the color combination on this-awesome job!

Lori said...

Love the look of the embossing on the horse! The stamped tissue paper looks great, too.

Unknown said...

I love it, that spotted the rocking horse!