Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boo Blocks

I hope you're in the mood for Halloween because I have another project for Halloween to share today. Yesterday I mentioned the vase I found at a sale this summer for 25 cents and today I have another find while browsing at rummage sales this summer - a set of alphabet wood blocks. After a nice coat of black spray paint they were ready to be covered with some My Mind's Eye  (Night Light collection) halloween papers.


 After all of the sides were covered with paper I added the letters to spell BOO. The letters were stamped in black on kraft cardstock and punched out with a circle punch. The edges of the circles were inked with black soot distress ink and matted with a black circle of cardstock. For the orange pieces I used my Nestabilities.
For the finishing touch the blocks were sprayed with a clear sealer. I really like how they turned out. Have you found any great things at garage sales for your crafting projects? Let me know.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

No comments: