Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hambo Hoedown

So I missed the deadline to post my challenge card for the first week of the Hambo Hoedown but not this week. This week I'm all ready. Let's start with the card for last week's challenge though since I did make one. The challenge was to make a football themed card using the Football Girl digi. Since my hubbie is a die-hard Packer fan it was easy to pick the colors for my card. :)



Now for this week's challenge you are to make a card using any Hambo image and a heart. If you participated last week you get the free EyeMonster image to use but otherwise just use any Hambo image. I went with the Frog Prince image for my card and a computer generated sentiment. The heart is cut out from chipboard and inked with Fired Brick Distress Ink. The heart and frog are mounted with pop dots for some dimension. I also added some glitter to the frog's crown and fur trimmed cape.


 Remember that you can click on the images to make them bigger. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday. Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute card Beth! I love the cut-out heart...it fits the whimsical nature of the frog prince perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Cora said...

He is real charmer! Nice job on this

Monica Hunter said...

I'm sorry you missed the cut-off last week Beth, because your football card is adorable! But so is your frog prince -- LOVE it! We're so glad you're part of the Hoedown! :)

Carol (HB) said...

Beth these are both adorable and FUN!

Joy said...

soooooooo stinking cute, love it! thanks for playing with Hambo!

Judy Rozema said...

What an adorable football card you made! And yay for the Packers! Love your frog prince too! Great job! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!