Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaron

Just a quick post to share the birthday card I made for my nephew. He's 18 today and we all got together last night to celebrate. I used a birthday set from Papertrey Ink for the background on the top and the argyle background set also from Papertrey for the bottom panel. The tree and shack images are from a Recollections set that was half price at Michaels. I added some twine and a button for the finishing touches. 



When I saw the stamp set it made me think of my Dad's shack which is a favorite place of my nephews so I thought it would be fitting. Here's a picture of the shack . . .


Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a wonderful Monday and enjoying spring. We have a blizzard warning for tomorrow so I guess spring hasn't hit northern Minnesota just yet. :)

No comments: