Thursday, June 9, 2011

Colorful Butterflies

I recently challenged myself to use up some paper that I've had for years so I started with a 6x6 pad of Basic Grey Blush papers. I was able to make over 20 cards with the papers that were left in that pad. Here are two of the cards made with papers from that pad. I paired my Blush paper scraps with some graph paper that I picked up at a garage sale. The scraps were great for using with my Amuse Studio Butterfly dies.



I really do love this paper collection. Hopefully you do too 'cause you'll be seeing several more posts using Basic Grey Blush papers. :)


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Stampin Up Choc Chip and Marigold Morning, Basic Grey Blush, Misc Graph paper
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Misc: A Muse Studio Butterfly and scalloped edge dies, Stickles, Gemstones

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, they look fantastic with the butterflies!