Monday, February 18, 2013

Grumpasaurus

Last Friday I bought some Authentique Loyal papers and spent some time yesterday putting together card layouts. I like to put several basic layouts together to get me started and then as I have time I can go back and add the finishing details. For this card I started with the plaid mat and blue mat with the thin light blue stripe. I stamped the Paper Smooches sentiment and added the polka dot circle, green "grass" strip and the trees and dino. Finally I add a white mat and mounted it to a kraft card base.

 

Here's a close up of the paper pieced dino and trees. I love this Cuteasaurus stamp set from Paper Smooches.


 Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a great day. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, love those Authentique papers!