Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Square yet stylish

This is a 5 1/2 inch square card made using the Diva Style Closet set from Clear and Simple Stamps. I stamped the purse and shirt squares with SU Pretty in Pink and the shoes and stylish square with SU Certainly Celery. Next I added some pink highlights to one of the stylish words to make it stand out and then added crystal stickles to the stars on the shirt, the handle and button of the purse, the center shoe and the pink highlighted stylish. Each square is matted on a certainly celery scalloped square and mounted with dimensionals. The designer paper is unknown with a mat of white and certainly celery all on a white base. I love the versatility of this set!

1 comment:

Louly said...

Beth I really love this card, it's very stylish. In fact, I like the look of all your creations, I'm off to have a better look.
P.S. I found out that you shouldn't have any problems downloading Dottie xx