Friday, July 18, 2008

Masculine Card

My on-hand supply of masculine cards is very small so I pulled out this unmounted elk image and made up a couple of cards.

For this first card, I stamped the image with palette hybrid black and colored it with my copics. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and stamped in Timber Brown Staz-on. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and the card base is SU Kraft. I added a row of paper piercing across the top instead of using ribbon.

For the second card I stamped the same image with Brown Staz-on and colored it with my prismacolor pencils and OMS. I used the same greeting from Paper Trey Ink and punched it out with the small oval punch from SU. The patterned paper and red solid are a piece of unmarked double sided paper I found in my craft room. I think it might be from CosmoCricket. The mat on the image is SU Chocolate Chip and the card base is SU Kraft. Instead of using ribbon on this card I added some thin twine.

I don't know where the elk image is from. I've had it for a couple of years and I know it was part of a grab bag but I don't remember where I bought it.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great cards, as usual, Beth! Cards for men are so hard, aren't they? You did them VERY nicely, though.

Chris said...

Wow...these have such style. I really like them.