Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You Know You're Old When . . .

I love this set from Gina K Designs but really haven't taken the time to use it so I pulled it out this morning before work and put this card together.

I used SU certainly celery for the base with a mat of wild wasabi and groovy guava. I stamped the words on the whisper white piece with palette hybrid noir and then I stamped the little man on another piece of whisper white and cut him out leaving the hat extending past the circle and matted him on wild wasabi. I colored him with prismacolor pencils and OMS and mounted him to the card with popdots. Side Note: I just noticed that I forgot to color the gift he's holding so I'll have to finish it before I use it. Oops! Is that a sign of age? Forgetful?!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Gina K You Know You're Old When from the Tickle your funny bone series
  • Papers: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava all from Stampin Up
  • Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir
  • Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, Fiskars Circle Cutter, Popdots
I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool set, and you made a great card with it! I'm glad you got a chance to play.

Anonymous said...

Great Card. Love it. You are an enabler. I saw this card and immediately clicked on the link to Gina K and ordered the set. Great blog too.