Monday, March 2, 2009

Whipper Snapper and Barbie

I have a couple of Whipper Snapper cards to share today but first I'd like to share some baking I did this past weekend. It was my Niece's 19th birthday last Saturday and she was hoping for a Barbie cake so I offered to make one. Here's my first attempt at a Barbie cake. It was really quite simple and a lot of fun to make. Now my daughter has requested one for her next birthday.

Ok on with the cards. I used Anna Wight's newest set Wildflower Silhouette from Whipper Snapper for my Niece's birthday card and then I liked the way it turned out so much that I made a second card. Both card use the same focal panel and a variety of papers from the BasicGrey Bittersweet line.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments: