Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wii Tournament Trophy

Having a Wii tournament? Then you really need a trophy for the winner! And what’s better than a trophy filled with chocolates. To create the trophy I cut two squares of red cardstock (4 ½ inch squares) and scored each side one inch from the edge. Then I cut one score mark on each corner to create the little red bases for my transparency sheet. The transparency sheet was 8 x 11 and I folded the 11 inch side every 2 ½ inches leaving a 1 inch flap to create a tube. The transparency tube was attached to the bottom base with red line tape. Then I filled the trophy with Hershey Kisses and attached the Wii tournament champion labels to opposite sides. These were created by stamping the words with Palette Hybrid black ink and the little home key in Cool Caribbean then cutting them out with the Labels 1 set of Nestabilities. Before attaching the top base to the candy tube, I cut a small slit in the top and fed a strip of red cardstock through the top for attaching my Mii characters. The characters were stamped with Palette Hybrid Black and colored with Copics. I used Nestabilities to create the layers and attached the guy on one side and the woman on the other. That way you can present it using whichever side is appropriate for the winner. Finally I used some silver cord to attach a couple of Cool Caribbean ovals that were stamped with the word WINNER. I hope you’re inspired to create a candy trophy for your next Wii party.

Supplies:
· Stamps – Clear and Simple Stamps Game On
· Ink – Palette Hybrid Black, Cool Caribbean
· Paper – SU Riding Hood Red, Cool Caribbean, White
· Misc – Transparency, Copics, Nestabilities, SU Small Oval Punch, Silver cord, Candy

No comments: