Friday, June 12, 2009

For the Men in your Lives

Today I have a couple of masculine cards to share. The first card uses the Jim playing golf image from DigiStamp Boutique and the second card uses the DIY Jim image. DigiStamp Boutique offers a whole series of Jim images available here and here.

My husband is a golfer so this image was perfect for his birthday card. The card base is Kraft with a mat of Bo Bunny polka dot paper and a strip of Kraft. The image was colored with Copics and matted with a nice warm brown to match the polka dots.

For the second card I pulled out a sheet of Elsie double sided paper. Instead of stamping a greeting I used my Dymo label maker to create one. The edges of the lined panel were sponged with Palette Hybrid New Canvas ink. The image was colored with copics and matted on black.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Totally and utterly stunning Beth...love them....superb colouring and fabulous layouts/papers....xx

Lynette said...

All your new cards are great, Beth - love each one of them!!