Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tiffany's from We R Memory Keepers

Have you seen the adorable Tiffany's paper collection from We R Memory Keepers? I stopped at my local scrapbooking store (True Colors) yesterday to print some photos to finish the picture boards for my daughter's grad party and I had to buy a couple of sheets of the Tiffany's paper. After I finished my grad party prep items for the night I went to my stamp room to make some cards with the new paper. I pulled out my Whipper Snapper stamps to go with the papers.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper Sweet Expressions and Cupcake
  • Paper: Kraft, White, Choc Chip, We R Memory Keepers
  • Ink: Palette Hybrid New Canvas, Archival Ink Jet Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
  • Misc: Sewing machine, Punches, Tracing wheel, Paper piercer, Stickles, Reinkers, Aqua brush, Pop dots
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper Little Critters (elephant), 29 Again (sentiment), Sweet Expressions (cupcake)
  • Paper: Kraft, White, Choc Chip, We R Memory Keepers
  • Ink: Palette Hybrid New Canvas, Archival Ink Jet Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink
  • Misc: Circle punches, Scallop edge punch, Stickles, Reinkers, Aqua brush, Jewels, Pop dots
Thanks so much for stopping. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Pretty cards! I'm glad you got some time to create. Good luck with the party.