Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stamp of the Month

Just a reminder that there is a $1 off Discount available for the Summer set from Clear and Simple Stamps this month.

STAMP OF THE MONTH: Summer (July 1 - 31, 2009)
$1 off Discount Code: DTBlog609



I liked the set so much I had to order it for myself. Here is the first card I made. Hopefully I'll have more time to play this weekend. Thanks so much for stopping. Enjoy your weekend.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Clear and Simple Stamps Summer
  • Ink: Archival Ink Jet Black
  • Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Black, White, Autmn Leaves Winter Garden dp
  • Misc: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Ribbon, Pop dots

4 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

This is great Beth - love it. The coloring on the melon is super - very cute card!

Basement Stamper said...

I like this set a lot too, then again there's a lot of the sets I like ;-)

Great coloring and I really like the layout you used and how one of the pieces is off angled!

Lori said...

Great summer thank you card, Beth. I just added this set to my collection, too.

Lynette said...

I really like this card, Beth - so nicely done. I love the colors and the layers.