Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunny Wishes

I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. I guess I've been busy enjoying summer and neglecting my blog readers. Sorry!

Today I have a cute little whipper snapper card to share with you. I just love this chicken stamp! I paired her up with some papers from Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday line. I stamped the chick on watercolor paper and used my watercolor wonder crayons and an aqua brush to color her then cut her out and attached her with pop dots for some dimension. The "sunny wishes" is from the Sweet Expressions unmounted set also from Whipper Snapper.
I hope you're all having a great week. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Supplies
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper
  • Ink - Archival Ink, Distress Ink (old paper, vintage photo)
  • Paper - Kraft, Watercolor, Cosmo Cricket
  • Misc - Circle punch, scallop border punch, pop dots, watercolor wonder crayosn, aqua brush

2 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awww, this is so CUTE!! I love the colors, the layout.... all of it!

Lynette said...

Very cute, Beth!