Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Take The Challenge: Holiday Decor

It's the last TTC of the year, can you believe it! Please join us over on Paper Craft Planet for our year-end Take the Challenge.

With the winter holidays upon us, we challenge you to create something fun and festive for December. Create a holiday decoration for the table, a fun wreath, or an ornament. Anything that is inspired by your holiday spirit. Share your holiday decor with us on our forum over at Paper Craft Planet.
Click here to view samples or to play along, select the TTC Holiday Decor Forum.

I decided to try making a couple of ornaments for the challenge. For the first one I used my Nestabilities Labels 3 and Circles to create a frame and then stamped the Cup of Cocoa in Palette New Canvas on a transparency and colored the image with Copics. I sandwiched the layers together with scor-tape and added a ribbon to the top for the finishing touch.

For the second ornament I used the Taste of Christmas set and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah cardstock then colored it with Copics. Next I pulled out a Tim Holtz Frangments Charm and some Rnager Glossy accents and adhered the image to the backside of the charm.  The cord was added along with a button and bow.

Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a great day!

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Both are great, I love the charm one!

Maria said...

Lovely ornaments, nice job with the challenge!

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Beth! Well done!