Friday, August 5, 2011

More challenge cards

I have two more Dare to Get Dirty challenge cards to share with you today. The first card is for the Garden's Bounty challenge and uses Whipper Snapper stamps. The super cute jar stamp is from the Garden Fresh set and the sentiment is from the Cupcakes & Sprinkles set both cling sets are designed by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper. I stamped the jar and colored it with Copics. The designer papers are from the Gertie collection of My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose line.



The second card is for the Christmas in July challenge and uses a PSX stamp. I found this wonderful truck stamp at a garage sale and I love it! When I saw the challenge I knew it was time to ink up this stamp. The papers are from Basic Grey's Jovial line.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you've had a wonderful week. We're off on a camping trip this weekend with both of my Brother's and Sister's-in-law. It should be a fun adult trip. I'm a little sad about the 60% chance of rain for Saturday but we'll cross our fingers.

No comments: