Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Milestone Birthday



How about a card celebrating a 40th birthday for today? Again, I didn't make it with anyone particular in mind, I'm actually planning to list it in my Etsy store. It's very similar to yesterday's card but I went with a black card base and used My Mind's Eye Home paper for some color. The numbers are from the Cuttlebug Olivia set. The number background from the Glitz Distressing stamp set is stamped in A Muse Studio Wheat ink. The sentiment strip edges are inked with some Vintage Photo Distress ink and the sentiment is stamped in SU Basic Gray ink. The sentiment is from the PTI Big & Bold Wishes stamp set. Instead of using twine on the tag, I used some custom dyed ribbon


Thanks so much for stopping. I hope you're having a great day!

No comments: