Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing all of you celebrating Thanksgiving today a wonderful day with friends and family. Hopefully you're not stressing out about the food and are able to enjoy the day. Unfortunately I don't have a Thanksgiving card to share with you today but I do have a couple of Christmas cards to share.



My daughter recently found this stamp set for $1.99 at TJMaxx and bought it for me. I had to ink it up as soon as she brought it home. I paired it with papers from the Jovial collection from Basic Grey. The 12x12 papers are double sided so by using this simple layout I was able to make 5 cards from one sheet of designer paper plus a matching scrap of My Mind's Eye paper for the circle borders around the sentiment. The snowman stamp and snowflake are from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Memory Box. For fun, I added some A Muse Studio glitter to some of the circles around the snowman image.

Thanks so much for stopping. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

what a great find at TJMAxx - fun holiday card!