Friday, December 9, 2011

Blue Christmas



I was looking at Chicken Strings from Whipper Snapper Designs the other evening and decided he would make a fun Christmas card. I pulled out some Good Cheer papers from October Afternoon and computer generated the "I'll have a blue Christmas without you" piece. I fussy cut around the chicken and his microphone to mount them on the card and then I added a bit of holly leaves and berries (mini pearls colored with a red Copic) to the microphone. For the finishing touch I made a little embellishment with some tulle, twine, holly spring and a paper rose (using the small rose die from My Favorite Things).
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you've got a fun weekend planned. Happy Stamping!
(as always, you can enlarge the photos by clicking on them)

1 comment:

Jaki Morris said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your site when looking for some inspiration for using October Afternoon Good Cheer papers.
Wonderful, wonderful cards.
Jaki in the UK