Thursday, December 15, 2011

Q.T. Hooty Christmas Wishes


Today's card features the adorable scarf wearing owl from Pink Cat Studio. The papers are from a huge 12x12 DCWV stack my daughter brought home the other day. She works at TJ Maxx and lately they've been getting some stamps and paper at work so she bought this one for me for a few dollars. It has a lot of nice variety in it so I'll get lots of use from it. The owl was colored with Copics and mounted with foam dimensionals. I also added a scalloped border using the largest scalloped die from A Muse Studios. For the finishing touch, I added a couple of pieces of bakers twine from The Twinery tied in to a bow.

1 comment:

ScrappyRae10 said...

OMG how cute is that owl. LOL LOL it made me laugh when I saw it. Super cute card and thanks for sharing!