Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gratitude = Joy


How about another Valentine's day card? This card uses the same cute valentine border from K&Company as the card from last week but I paired it with papers from the Basic Grey Kissing Booth collection. I also added a stamped image from Unity's Gratitude = Joy set. I stamped the image on cream cardstock with SU Cranberry Crisp then colored it with Copic R85, added some Spica glitter pen for some sparkle and then rubbed a little walnut stain distress ink over the piece to make it match the floral strips of Kissing Booth papers. The image was fussy cut and tucked under the edge of the XO border piece. For the finishing touch I added some blossom twine from The Twinery.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a relaxing day. Happy Stamping!

No comments: