Saturday, January 7, 2012

Life




Unity is having a challenge on Facebook right now to create a card using their Itty Bitty stamps so I put together this card (along with others that I will share over the next couple of days). I used the Life Bingo Itty Bitty stamp along with a sentiment from the Moments in Bloom set, also from Unity.

The papers are from a Recollections 12x12 collection that I picked up at Michaels and the star is a die from Sizzix. The sentiment circle was die cut with a circle Nestabilities and I left the piece in the die while I sponged Ranger Distress inks on to get it to match the designer paper piece with the bingo stamp. I used a combination of Mustard Seed, Old Paper, and Vintage Photo inks. The sentiment and bingo stamp were stamped with ColorBox Chalk Chestnut Roan.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a great day. Happy Stamping!

No comments: