Friday, December 19, 2008

Bronc Buster Birthday

Let's take a little break from Christmas cards and share a birthday card. For this card I started with a stamped image of the cowboy from Bronc Buster that I received in a RAK. It was stamped in brown on white cardstock so I pulled out my Antique Linen Distress Ink and dragged it down the image like when doing the faux linen technique. Next I sponged the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I did the same treatment to the Birtday tag. Both of those pieces were matted with True Thyme. The designer papers are from BasicGrey and the card base is Kraft. The twine wrapped around the front is from PinkHedgehog Paper Crafts.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - SU Bronc Buster, Paptertrey Ink
  • Ink - Distress Ink Antique Linen and Vintage Photo, Archival Black
  • Paper - BasicGrey, White, Kraft, True Thyme
  • Misc - Twine, Circle punches, Pop dots

1 comment:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE this!! TFS!
Kay