Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gourmet Christmas Darling

I decided to make another holiday card for the Clear & Simple Stamps challenge on Paper Craft Planet. If you would like to join us, the information can be found here.

Again, I used my long scalloped nesties for my card base. Here is a photo of the back so you can see that I left the fold inside the nestie when I ran it through my cuttlebug and then ran a complete piece through and attached it for the front. I made the base out of Kraft but then decided I wanted my front black so the base has a layer of Kraft visible from the back and black visible from the front. I think it gives it a nice finished look. The patterned paper is from K&Company and the ribbon is from May Arts.



Supplies:
  • Stamps - Clear and Simple Stamps Gourmet Darling
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black
  • Paper - SU Kraft, Black, White, K&Company Christmas Cheer
  • Misc -Copics, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Pop Dots

No comments: