Friday, January 25, 2013

XOXO

Today's card uses papers from My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 pad. The grey strip is actually two strips of washi tape under the chevron patterned paper strip. For the heart, I used the largest die from the Clear and Simple Stamps heart dies and then ran it through my paper crimper to give it the corrugated look. I also swiped it with a ColorBox Frost white pigment ink pad to tone down the kraft cardstock. The flower is made from the My Favorite Things mini rolled rose die. I cut the paper flag and repeatedly stamped the xo stamp from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums. Finally I added a bow with Stone twine from The Twinery.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a fabulous Friday. Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Such a pretty pretty card! I love how you did the heart!

Basement Stamper said...

You are making me think I might need that heart die, so cute, love how you corrugated it!

Joan K said...

Beth,
Your cards are lovely, could you send me your email address? I have a question about Copic Markers,
Thank you, Joan

Unknown said...

I'm new to your blog and SO THANKFUL to have found you! Your work is amazing, very inspiring! Thank you for doing what you do!