Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whipper Snapper Day Three Cont.

I am having so much fun with the Whipper Snapper sets that I am going to post twice today. The new sets from Anna (SweetMissDaisy) are so versatile that I find myself turning to them again and again.

I really wanted to make a fishy card so I printed up the greeting on my computer to pair with the larger fishy from the Fish Friends set. To make the scallop frame around the fishies I set a circle nestie inside a scallop circle nestie and ran them through my cuttlebug at the same time. The fish are watercolored and mounted with pop dots.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Fish Friends
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black, Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Old Paper
  • Paper - Tangerine tango, Cool Caribbean, We R Memory Keepers, White
  • Misc - Aqua brush, Re-inkers, Pop dots, Punches, Nestabilities, Ribbon

9 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Oooh, my goodness!! This is so GREAT!! I never tire of seeing how other people use my images ... thanks for sharing this -- this made my DAY!!

Juli Fish said...

What a cute card! I just love those three fish and the patterned paper. TFS!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yowser, this is sooooo darn cute!!! Anna's images rock, don't they? And you certainly know how to put them to good use. I just love the colors and the unique design. This is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Super CUTE Beth!! Love it! :)

Susan said...

What a cute card. I Love how everything comes together so fabulously!!! TFS.

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a CUTE, CUTE card! I love the way the fish and bubbles are popped up and the colors are totally WOW! TFS!
Kay

Shabbychick Junk said...

AAAAAAAAAAACK! YOU ROCKED THESE FISH! DYING HERE FROM THE SHEER CUTENESS OF IT ALL! HOLY MOLY GIRL! A++++~!

Anonymous said...

This is so, so cute! I love everything about it--design, papers, colors, stamps. Makes me happy to look at it!

Jennifer said...

OH this is super cute!! Love those little fish pop dotted! Great job with the card!