Friday, January 30, 2009

Yeah, it's Friday!

I'm so happy that we've made it to Friday! This has been an exceptionally long work week so I'm looking forward to the weekend. No big plans for the weekend except for the SuperBowl party at my brother's on Sunday. I still haven't decided what to bring but my niece requested "Grandma Little" bars so I think I'll bring an assortment of bars and cookies.

Now, on with the card. Today's card was made for my girlfriend who celebrated her 40th birthday yesterday. Her favorite color is purple and she loves to garden so I pulled out Ginger from InStyle Stamps and some Verbena papers from K&Company. I colored Ginger with re-inkers and used my Nestabilities for her and the scalloped mat.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - InStyle Stamps, PapertreyInk Faux Ribbon (sentiment)
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black
  • Paper - White, Purple, K&Company Verbena
  • Misc - Re-inkers, Waterbrush, Pop dots, Oval punches, Nestabilities, Ribbons

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Your Ginger birthday card turned out so cute. I'm sure your friend will love it.

And I agree TGIF!!