Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whipper Snapper Day Three

I pulled out some Crate Paper for this simple card. The green strip is the reverse side of the floral print. I stitched around the edge and attached to a cream colored base. The 'Thanks for your kindness' stamp is from Anna Wight's new Whipper Snapper Friendly Expressions set. I added a little bit of green to the flourishes with a prismacolor pencil. The saying is cut out with Nesties and mounted with pop dots.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Friendly Expressions
  • Ink - Archival Jet Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
  • Paper - Cream, Crate Paper
  • Misc - Prismacolor pencils, Pop dots, Nestabilities, Sewing machine

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! I love its simplicity. I also like your stitching.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Elegant and Beautiful!