Thursday, October 29, 2009

Batman is a Chicken?!

I love the Batman Chicken stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. No one draws chicken's quite like Anna Wight! I thought he needed to see some ink before Halloween comes and goes this year so I stamped him a couple of times on Neenah white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and got out my Copics. Here's Batman Chicken and sentiments from Anna's Spooky Expressions Cling set.





I'm happy to say that I actually put some Halloween cards in the mail this morning. I make cards all the time but I have a hard time actually getting them in the mail. I still have more that I need to mail so that will be the priority tonight along with putting out some more decorations. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Supplies for top card:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Designs (Batman Chicken and Spooky Expressions Cling Set)
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
  • Paper - Neenah white, Black, Kraft, Daisy D
  • Misc - Copics, Tracing Wheel, Ribbon, Slit punch (for making scalloped border)
 Supplies for bottom card:
  • Stamps - Whipper Snapper Designs (Batman Chicken and Spooky Expressions Cling Set)
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper - Neenah white, Black, Moxxie Toil and Trouble, Marcella K Summer Travel
  • Misc - Copics, Button

2 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

oh, these are both so CUTE!!!

Nicki (CSS) said...

I am so cracking up over the batman suit! Love it. Even funnier is I remember dressing up with my cousins as Batman one year for Halloween LOL. Great cards Beth!