Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Batty

.  . . for this fun Haunted set by Cosmo Cricket. A couple of days ago I posted cards using the skeleton stamp and today I have cards with the bat from the set. I stamped the bat several times in black ink on some scraps of Kraft, added a little white gel pen to the eyes and fangs and cut them out. I used the same paper supplies as the skeleton cards but changed up the layouts.

 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:

  • Stamps - Cosmo Cricket Haunted
  • Paper - Kraft, Black, White, Co'ordinations, unmarked DP
  • Ink - Colorbox White pigment, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Misc - Circle punch, Slit punch, Sandpaper (sanded the Co'ordinations cardstock), Ribbon, Corner Chomper

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

These are so fun and adorable! I'm with you, this is a wonderful set, and you did a great job with it! Fun cards! Best, Curt