Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heart Prints Anniversary

I was in need of a couple of Anniversary cards so I pulled out my Heart Prints set from Papertrey Ink, some Kraft paper, a variety of ink pads and ribbons.





Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a terrific Tuesday!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Heart Prints from Papertrey Ink
  • Paper - Papertrey Kraft, SU True Thyme
  • Ink - Memento Potters Clay, Rhubarb Stalk; Distress Ink Vintage Photo
  • Misc - Ribbon, Lace, Flatback pearls, Tracing wheel, Scor-pal, Sand paper (sanded the scored lines on the background for the bottom card)

6 comments:

Chris said...

Fantastic cards, both versions are so super. I love the "bottom" treatments on them especially!

Unknown said...

Awesome card, love the lace touch! I think my favorite is the striped ribbon one. Though neither of us are much into ribbon! ROFL!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Beth! I love all the layers, the dimension, the ribbon ... great cards!

Susie said...

Oh goodness, this is gorgeous!

Anita said...

Oooooo...I love these! I might just have to get this stamp set now...oh dang...lol! :)

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is beautiful....a truly stunning creation.....and loving your christmas cupcakes too...xx