Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No Scary Monsters Here



Are you ready for Halloween? I'm not but I do have some cards ready. Months ago I found an adorable set of Monsters from Recollections at Michael's and finally inked them up.


 I think these smiling little monsters are more cute than scary but the Boo greeting was perfect for Halloween cards. I colored the monsters with Copics then cut them out to mount them to the cards.

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful day.


Supplies:
  • Stamps- Recollections
  • Paper - Neenah White, Black, WeRMemoryKeepers Halloween Dexter
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Misc - Copics, Buttons

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Those are cute and I love the layout you used on it!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Too cute Beth - that DP is so perfect for these cute lil' monsters!

Susie said...

Really cute.

Carol (HB) said...

ooo' these are SUPER CUTE! Isn't coloring the best!?!?!

pinkhedgehog said...

My goodness, those monsters are priceless!! Awesome cards!

Julie Ranae said...

Beth...

So glad I found your blog...I would like to invite you to bring your unique style to play our brand new challenge at The Play Date Cafe.

You can link to by using my name above!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ahhh - these are fun and very, very cute..xx

Jana said...

These are so much fun. You are a bad influence. I went out and got myself this very set. Can't wait to ink them up.

Steph Zerbe said...

Dollar stamps huh? Fabulous coloring! I so have to pick up these stamps so I can case these. I could stay here at your blog all day. So, so fun!