Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fluffles for the holidays


I saw this All Occasion stamp from Stamp It on my shelf and decided to ink it up. I've had it forever but haven't used it much because I have a hard time getting it inked up evenly and stamping a nice clean image so I decided to try using chalk ink with it and it worked great! I got nice even coverage using Olive Pastel Colorbox chalk ink. Next I circled the "Happy Holidays" using a copic multiliner.

Then I got out my Stampendous Fluffles clear set and stamped 3 trees and fluffles wearing a santa hat with palette noir black on white cardstock. I colored them with my copic markers and cut them out. Fluffles and one of the trees were mounted on pop dots for some dimension and stickles were added to the tree ornaments and the trim of fluffles hat. For the top right corner of the card I cut out a photo corner and ran it through my cuttlebug using the stitched squares embossing folder. To help make the stitches stand out I sponged them with white craft ink. Now that I know what great results I get using chalk inks on this stamp I think I'll have to use it more often. Thanks for stopping.

No comments: