Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thankful Thoughts



I love the SU retired Thankful Thoughts set and was very happy to find it at a garage sale this summer so I could add it to my collection. This little girl and her puppy are my favorite stamp in the set and have seen the most ink. I had a request for several all occasion cards and this was one of the designs I did. The image is stamped with versamagic midnight black on very vanilla and cut out using my nestabilities. The edges have been sponged using Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink. I layered that on a black scalloped edge piece that I cut out using the scalloped rectangle nestabilities. On the bottom I tied a bow using 5/8 inch black organdy ribbon. This piece is mounted on a background piece of K&Co designer paper and a very vanilla base. As always, thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

This is lovely, love the silhouete (sp) stamp