Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jitterbug Valentines


I'm still playing with my inkadinkado valentine stamps. For this card I started by stamping the hearts in warm red colorbox chalk ink on SU very vanilla and then cutting them out. Then I stamped the message from hero arts in chestnut roan colorbox chalk ink also on SU very vanilla and matted it with a layer of chocolate from Paper Source. I attached the hearts with pop dots and added some dew drops to the corner. The bottom panel is Cosmo Cricket Jitterbug - Tall Sally paper also matted with chocolate from Paper Source. I tied a ribbon from May Arts around the lower panel. The base of the card is strawberry from Paper Source.

During my recent trip to Minneapolis I was able to stop at Paper Source. They have a wonderful line of flat cards, folded cards, shape cards, cardstock and envelopes in some fabulous colors.

No comments: