Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Mail Day

My Nestabilities Rectangle sets arrived today! I ran right to my craft room to try them out and I love them! Unfortunately I forgot to order the embossing pad so I guess I'll have to go shopping again. I still had the Figgy Pudding paper out from yesterday so I used it to make up a couple of quick cards using my Nestabilities. The branches are from the Winterland clear stamp set from Basic Grey. I colored the stamp with my SU markers and stamped it on shimmery vanilla. The words are from the Holiday Wishes set from Papertrey Ink.


I cut up a piece of fun foam and experimented
with using that in my embossing sandwich and after several attempts was able to make it work on the stamped panel for this card. I inked the Basic Grey clear stamp using SU markers and was impressed with how well the stamp took the ink. The message is from the Holiday Wishes set by Papertrey Ink. The ribbon is from May Arts.




For this card I used different sizes of the nestabilities and added a paper ribbon with a fancy brad. Ok, it's not really a fancy brad - it's an upholstery nail that I cut the back off of to use as a brad. I found them on clearance and thought they would make nice faux brads.
Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are beautiful