Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dinner Party


Have you seen the Bon Appetit set from Clear and Simple stamps? It's great for party invitations. I made up this set of 3x3 invitations to use for our next party.

I arranged the spoon, knife and fork together on my acrylic block and stamped them on the corner of the envelopes with SU Certainly celery ink and again on a piece of white cardstock. I used my nestabilities with my cuttlebug for the circles. Over the silverware I stamped the words in Archival ink. The card base is white and the polka dot paper is from SU.

This picture shows the inside of the invitations.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Beth,

I missed your blog while I was away. All of your new cards are fabulous!!! You are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them.