For the first card I stamped the flower with Olive Pastel Colorbox chalk ink and then added pastel raspberry liquid pearls to the flower. I used the textile cuttlebug embossing folder on a couple of the layers and sewed around the other layer. All of the white layers are matted with pink from Martha Stewart. The flower is a prima with a flat back pearl.
On the second card I started with a SU Groovy Guava base and used designer papers from the K & Co Ancestry collection. I added some stitching to the layers with my sewing machine and a faux brad (an upholstery tack with the back cut off). The flower image was stamped on white paper with versamark then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Over the embossed image I brushed some pearl ex and reheated it to melt the pearl ex into the image. Once that had cooled, I inked up my brayer with Groovy Guava and ran that over the whole piece. I used some basic brown ink to sponge the edges of all of the layers and my Heidi Swapp edge distresser to distress the edges of a couple of the layers.
The last card for today uses SU River Rock, Basic Grey and Black. I stamped the flower with Charcoal Colorbox chalk ink on River Rock and the Houndstooth background with the same ink on Basic Grey card stock. I also added two rows of dots using a stamp from Papertrey Ink's Faux Ribbon set and the Charcoal Colorbox chalk ink. The ribbon is tied in a bow around the small panel and then for the finishing touch I added some black stickles to the flower. I think you can see them if you enlarge the photo.
I had fun creating different looks with the same basic card design. If you decide to try it, leave me a comment so I can check out your work.
As always, thanks for stopping!