Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easter Fluffles

I ordered this fluffles stamp on sale last year and then I got an email that it was out of stock so they would issue store credit. When I found the stamp at a garage sale last summer I was very excited because I never did re-order the stamp or use my store credit because I didn't want to pay full price and shipping once it was back in stock. Anyway, my adorable fluffles easter basket stamp with the chocolate bunny has now seen ink!

I made 6 of these little cuties to send to friends for Easter. I totally cased WaterPixie's version of SC164 on Splitcoast. The designer papers are all from Chatterbox and the flower is from Prima. For the flower center I used a Dew Drop. The fluffles stamp and Happy Easter are all stamped in Palette Hybrid black. The Happy Easter are from discontinued Karen Foster Snap Stamps. Fluffles is colored with my copic markers.

I hope you're having a fabulous week. Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a cute card, love fluffles and his easter bunny

Anonymous said...

Hehe... Absolutely adorable!!!