Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rubbernecker Blogger Challenge

I'm still not feeling very good today but Jeanne posted a color challenge on her blog Inky Paws using Rubbernecker stamps so after laying on the couch for a few hours last night I dragged myself to my craft room to put a card together for the challenge. For details on the challenge see here.


I pulled out my stamps and decided these two could work well together so here's what I came up with. The base is white with a layer of chocolate (PaperSource), the background paper is BasicGrey Two Scoops. The turquoise is from a scrap that was on my table. I stamped the dog and verse in Timber Brown Stazon and colored the dog with my Copics. I used my Marvy punches and Nestabilities for the circle layers. Then I added a crystal to each scallop to dress it up. The brown flower is Bazzill Bitty Flower with a Prima flower in the center and a crystal. Thanks for stopping!