Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!

With not feeling well last week I never had a chance to upload my Easter cards so I thought I would go ahead and share them today even though Easter was yesterday. Hope you don't mind.

Here is just a simple gatefold card using the adorable bunny from Rubbernecker. I stamped her with Palette Hybrid black and colored her using my Copics. The paperclip in the photo on the right is just to hold the card closed for the photo.

This card uses a CTMH stamp also stamped in Palette Hybrid black and colored with Copics. I added some lace ribbon to the bottom of the card along with a prima flower with a button center.



I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

lilly said...

beautiful cards..simply beautiful..

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love that CTMH Easter Stamp, great coloring job on both. Glad to hear you are feeling better.