Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bucket of Tags

My LSS had the long scalloped nesties and the cuttlebug snowflake in stock the other day so I had to bring them both home with me. For the tag bases I used Kraft and Cool Caribbean cardstock with the long scalloped nestie then for the snowflakes I ran recycled cardboard through my cuttlebug with the new snowflake cuttlebug die, painted them with a Ranger snowcap (white) paint dabber and sprinkled them with glitter. On the pink and brown tag I also ran it through my cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder and rubbed some white pigment ink on the embossed snowflakes. The stamps are from a variety of Studio G $1 sets.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Studio G
  • Ink - White pigment ink, Cool Caribbean, Distress inks (lipstick, vintage photo)
  • Paper - Kraft, Cool Caribbean, White, recycled cardboard
  • Misc - Horizontal Slot Punch, Nesties, Cuttlebug, Daint Dabber, Glitter, Brads, Ribbon

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

HI Beth! The tags are Gorgeous and how cute with the bucket?
Did you leave me any Nesties? :) I am wanting the long rectangles badly! :)
Ready for the snow?