Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Thank you cards

Last night I made a set of 12 holiday thank you cards for a friend. The Be Merry paper collection from My Mind's Eye was perfect for this project. I punched 2 inch circles from 4 of the different papers and adhered them across the bottom of the cards. Next I cut out trees from another sheet in the collection and mounted them to the cards with pop dots. Finally I stamped thank you in Memento Rich Cocoa just above the circles.

I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I hope my friend likes them. Now if I could just get motivated to finish my Christmas cards and get them in the mail. Maybe I should just start making New Year's cards and send those out instead. Happy Stamping!



Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Stampin Up Very Vanilla
  • Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye Be Merry
  • Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Misc: 2 inch circle punch, pop dots